Our purpose is to enable impactful change through technology and a relentless passion for delivering customer value. We seek to harness the best in our people and invest in uplifting capability. Our teams are encouraged to push for change and not be afraid to challenge the norm.
Data is more than just information, it is gives businesses the knowledge to transform.
We have an incredible team of passionate people who aren’t afraid to challenge the norm, drive constructive change, lead with integrity and have an excitement for innovation.
We are seeking a passionate Data Engineer to support design data solutions that enable clients to see the bigger picture and provide thought leadership that helps build successful businesses. You’ll be building world class data platforms in the cloud, leveraging all available services and mentoring other engineers on best practice data implementation.
- Data engineering using GCP
- Building ETL pipelines supporting batch and streamimg data
- Data processing and transformation
- Hardening and productionising pipelines
Core Capabilities include:
- Software engineering
- Cloud architecture
- Data Management
- Data Modelling and Design
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Database Design
- Programming languages – Python, SQL( GQL)
- Tools – CI/CD Build Tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Google Cloud Platform: Cloud Composer, Dataflow, Cloud Build, GKE, PubSub, BigQuery, StackDriver
- Big Data: Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Beam, Apache Kafka
- Certifications: Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer
- 5 years+ experience working in data engineering/software engineering with Python experience.
- Strong understanding of Data Engineering practices
- Deep experience with GCP. Prefer professional GCP certification.
- Developed data pipelines with GCP Dataflow, orchestrating with Cloud Composer
- Consulting experience
- Loves Data
Our Purpose – enable impactful change through technology and a relentless passion for delivering customer value.
We seek to harness the best in our people and invest in uplifting capability. Our teams are encouraged to push for change and not be afraid to challenge the norm.
Idea Incubation – got a good idea? Let’s take a look and see if we can help you mature something commercially
Learning platform – we provide ongoing learning platforms and seek to ensure we can keep our people abreast of technology either through our internal product development or ongoing courses. At a minimum we will ensure our people are supported along the cloud certification pathway and will invest in hands-on Container orchestration capability (Kubernetes)
– we believe in staying connected and always look for opportunities to get together and hang out – be it a picnic in the park or a casual drink or two 😉
Bobby leads the Tribe at Momenton. Our mission: “Enabling impactful change through technology and a relentless passion for delivering customer value.”