A passionate, results-focused individual to take accountability for the web application development.
The Software Engineer – Full Stack will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for providing technical leadership throughout all phases of the software delivery lifecycle with a key focus on Web applications development.
A strong focus will be placed on your ability to employ market leading development patterns and practices. You are expected to utilise agile approaches to find a balance between speed to market and high-quality outputs whilst using web based solutions to drive a first class customer experience.
- Test Driven Development approaches
- Experience with Automated UI Testing
- Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Practices
- Secure coding practices
- Design and estimation of story level functionality
- Working closely with peers in the delivery team including;
- Developers, Business Analysts, Solution Designer, Quality Assurance and Business Subject Matter Experts development, unit test coverage, code review and defect resolution and implementation
- Experience with the design and implementation of Web APIs
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architectures
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
Abit about you:
- You question what is ‘normal’
- You are motivated through sharing and contribute back to Momenton’s knowledge sharing community
- Self-motivated, organisational skills, able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong time management abilities, attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments and make suggestions for improvement.
- A mindset to increment, with vision
Bobby leads the Tribe at Momenton. Our mission: “Enabling impactful change through technology and a relentless passion for delivering customer value.”