We are seeking a passionate, results focused individual to take accountability for maturing cloud agnostic & DevOps practices across the organisation.
The senior Cloud & DevOps Engineer will be part of our Engineering practice team and will be responsible for providing technical leadership throughout all phases of the software delivery life cycle with a key focus on enterprise applications providing infrastructure expertise (test, build, automate, design, configure & run) across multi-cloud.
- System analysis, design, development, and maintenance of enterprise related systems hosted in public cloud including the release of projects and enhancements in an Enterprise Agile environment
- Be part of a new DevOps capability dedicated to the enterprise application providing infrastructure expertise (test, build, automate, design, configure & run) across all Cloud environments for the relevant asset
- Work closely with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide capability into production
- Adopt key training as per Momentons direction and strategic growth. (i.e. CNCF and various cloud certs)
Work with Practice Lead to establish and evolve the DevOps & Cloud practice
- Coach & mentor software engineering team
- Assist with uplifting Kubernetes, GoLang and Serverless capabilities both within Momenton and its Clients
Represent thought leadership in industry through meetups, conferences, blogs and internal learning groups.
- Understanding of Container Technologies such Docker, Rkt, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS
- Strong experience working with large and complex AWS, GCP environments
- Previous hands-on experience in AWS based multi-tiered infrastructure including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Group collaboration approach to solving problems and ability to adapt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome.
Nice to have:
- AWS Solution Architect Associate minimum certification
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, Akamai CDN)
- Networking concepts (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s, Routing Tables, NGINX)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle 11G, 12C, SQL 2012+)
To apply for this position, email your interest and your resume to Talent@momenton.com.au