Momenton is leading some of Australias biggest transformations and paving a new way in the tech world. Our purpose is simple, to enable impactful change through technology and have a relentless passion for delivering customer value.
To keep up with demand and to expand our team, Momenton are looking for a Devops & Cloud Engineer to join our legacy team.
You’ll work with extremely talented and passionate people, who love what they do, value innovation, integrity, teamwork and are leaving a legacy behind every day through their actions.
This Devops & Cloud Engineer will be a great multi-tasker and able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. They will be able to problem solve, be self-motivated and able to contribute to collaborative software projects by architecting system designs and deployment processes.
We are seeking a leader with vision, who is responsible for providing high quality consulting and software engineering services to clients. Interested? Read on.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- System analysis, design, development, and maintenance of enterprise related systems hosted in Cloud environments including the release of projects in an Enterprise Agile environment.
- Be part of our DevOps & Cloud capability dedicated to enterprise application providing infrastructure expertise (test, build, automate, design, configure & run) across all Cloud environments.
- Work closely with deployment teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide capability into production.
- Evolve our clients platform and infrastructure to maintain current service level agreements and deployments.
- Coach and mentor software engineer team.
- Represent thought leadership in industry.
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
DevOps & Cloud engineers are passionate about maintaining cutting edge relevance in the DevOps space and loves attending events, hackathons and pursuing their own growth! On top of that, they have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Understanding of Container Technologies such as Docker, Rkt, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS.
- Strong experience working with large and complex AWS environments including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Proven ability working in teams in developing continuous delivery capability.
- You’ll also have a group collaboration approach to solving problems and an ability to adapt and assess new technologies and solutions!
Some other skills that would be great to have are:
- AWS Solution Architect Associate (or other) min certification
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, Akamai CDN)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle 11G, 12C, SQL 2012+)
Who we are looking for and our promise to you:
- We are looking for a leader that is passionate and energetic at their core, someone who leads with vision and is outcome focused.
- Someone who is self-motivated, organised, has strong time-management skills and is able to work both autonomously and within a team.
- We will invest in your development, give you a tech allowance and provide ongoing learning platforms both personally and professionally; we believe that developing the best version of you will enable us to develop our best Momenton.
- We will stand behind you and support you in your goals and ensure you are celebrated and rewarded each step of the way.
- We will embrace who you are as an individual, your differences and give you the environment you need to thrive.
- We embrace new ideas and will work with you to mature something commercially!
If you think you have what it takes and want to leave YOUR legacy at Momenton, hit apply now!
People and Culture | Leading with Passion | Redefining what’s possible.